Make history with us, become an eabh member
High level historical research in the field of financial history is conducive to profitable business. eabh member institutions have access to an international network of banking, insurance and financial history experts who provide competent advice.
Benefits of being a member include:
- Free participation in all conferences and workshops; special rates for all summer schools and training events
- Provision of high quality research in banking and financial history
- Automatic subscription to the Financial History Review (online and print)
- Access to the digital Financial History Review Bibliography
- Complimentary copies of all eabh publications
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge and best-practices in archives & cultural communication
Become a member of eabh
To join eabh, download the corresponding form below, fill in the required information and send it to:
Hanauer Landstrasse 126 – 128
D – 60314 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Find out more about eabh membership!
Contact: email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist you!